Caitlin at the Mt Eden clinic was exceptional. Professional yet friendly and exemplary throughout from start to finish. Welcomed me as I arrived, explained what was to happen before and during. Made conversation and ensured I was comfortable at all times. She has left me feeling fantastic and my thoughts on Caci are very positive! Kylie
PART-TIME FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST - CACI MT EDEN
EVENINGS & SATURDAYS
Our wonderful Caci Mt Eden team are currently looking for a Receptionist to work Wednesdays and Thursdays 4pm-7pm, and Saturdays 8.30-4pm.
We are looking for someone who aligns with our values, puts customers first, works well in a high performing team, is always seeking to learn and improve, is honest, authentic and going places!! Is this you?
The Mt Eden clinic is part of our Centre Of Excellence, a dedicated training facility supporting franchisees both locally and internationally and all Caci employees nationwide as a training Centre. Our new facility also is a fully operational Caci Clinic where our passionate new team will be delivering treatments to existing Caci Clients and also building new business.
You will be exposed to many facets of the Caci business while developing relationships with customers, franchisees and employees.
We require the following:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a receptionist administrator ideally within Aesthetics, Day Spa, Beauty, Clinic or Salon environment
- You will be passionate about Skin and giving great Customer Service, no matter what
- A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team
- Experience of general adminstration and you will be happy to get involved in promotional activities
- Great presentation and someone who loves to shine!
You must be in NZ with the legal right to work permanently to apply.